Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First Post


Hi everyone!! This will be my first post and I hope I will be able to get a picture on here! Wow I finally got a picture to post after many failed attempts. I would like to send out a big Thank You to my new friend Kat who helped coach me through the steps she was a god send!!! I hope that I will be able to continue to add new pictures and projects for everyone to enjoy!! . This card is made using River Rock, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla cardstock, the Wow Flowers Stamp set and chocolate chip ribbon . Thanks to everyone who supports my love of cardmaking and scrapbooking and for allowing me to get a little crazy about it!! Keep Stampin UP! Lori

1 comment:

  1. hey Lori!
    Looks like you got it down pat my friend :)
    GREAT job and I'll be checking on your progress now and then and until then happy scrappin!
    hugz,
    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete